One of those interesting problems has landed on my desk. We have a problem with the intranet site which basically goes when a user does “something” a process will spin and consume 100% of a CPU. Now I love and hate these problems as finding them can be really reward yet finding them can be a really pain.
Anyway my first step was to see if any of the links in the website caused the problem to occur. So for this I needed a good link checker software. I didn’t spend hours looking for one but it did take me awhile to find one that wasn’t constrained or limited for my needs. Finally I ended up with Link Check Pro http://www.link-checker-pro.com